Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to me

I am officially 29, or will be around 2 this afternoon. I don't know why I felt the need to stress myself out by deciding to throw myself a party. Last weekend no one had called yet to see what i was doing or ask me to lunch or anything. I don't really care about presents, but I do like to get to see my friends and family on my birthday. So I decided to throw a little drop in party. I guess I expected Steve to actually help clean the house considering my health as of late and the fact that it's MY BIRTHDAY. He spent all week looking a bmx bikes online till last night. Last night he piled everything in the living room on the couch and vaccuumed and dusted the big tv. I seriously have so much left to do and don't feel like i can get it done with the dizzy spells and all. Tana has actually been a pretty big help. She even mopped the kitchen last night. so anyways I guess i'm off to go clean and try to get ready for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment